Haemophilia Awareness Week
About awareness week
Haemophilia Awareness Week is in October every year and we encourage you to participate! This is a great opportunity for you to take part in a campaign and activities to raise awareness about haemophilia and related inherited bleeding disorders throughout Australia.
There are many ways you can help us promote Haemophilia Awareness Week:
- Take part in Red Cake Day
- Set up a stand in your school, uni, work, hospital or library
- Hand out promotional items in your local area
- Assist your local haemophilia foundation during the week
- Organise a casual clothes day at your school or workplace
- Organise a sausage sizzle, lunch or morning/afternoon tea
Keep an eye on the section upcoming events for any Haemophilia Awareness Week events near you!
Promotional items such as stickers, tattoos, slap bands, posters and colour in sheets are available for schools, work places, hospitals and community centres. To place an order for items (free of charge), email email@example.com. Stocks are limited, so get in quick!
Find out more about THIS YEAR'S Red Cake Day & Haemophilia Awareness Week!
Please login to your account to make a comment
Blog post currently doesn't have any comments.
Date last reviewed: 22/06/2012