Date last reviewed: 28/05/2012
So, you’ve caught the travel bug?
Don’t worry, it happens to everyone eventually and is curable! Travelling is exciting but it can be a bit daunting the first time. There is no reason why a bleeding disorder should hold you back from having an amazing holiday but… there is lots of PLANNING to do beforehand, so if you are preparing a trip you need to be organised months in advance.
Have you thought about this yet…
- Where am I going?
- How will I get there?
- How much will it cost?
- Who am I going with?
- Do I have a current passport?
- Do I need travel insurance?
- How am I going to travel with my treatment product?
- How much product will I need to take?
- If going overseas, what is the health care like there?
- What will I do in an emergency?
- Can I do my own treatment?
- Will I need any immunisations before I go – do I need treatment product when I have these?
- Will I need a doctor’s letter for customs when I take my product with me?
to help you on your way, CLICK THE MENU ON THE LEFT FOR MORE INFORMATION