[closed] Achieving your dream
HFA would like to congratulate Sambo543 and Dalo who received awards in the ‘Achieving your dream’ video competition!
Haemophilia Foundation Australia is inviting entrants between the ages of 13-30 to enter our video competition ‘Achieving your dream’ to help raise awareness for Haemophilia Awareness Week.
The Competition opens on Thursday 11th October 2012 and closes Monday 31st December 2012.
The video could be about a dream you have already achieved or one you still hope to achieve.
- 1st place: JVC GZ-E10B Digital video camera and a 16GB memory card
- 2nd place: $200 gift voucher
- 3rd place: $100 gift voucher
How to enter:
- Upload your video on Youtube (you will need a Youtube account for this)
- Enter a title and description for your video
- Mark the video as ‘unlisted’ in privacy settings
- Copy and paste the link into the entry form below
- Make sure you read the terms and conditions
- Submit the entry form. You must be logged in to complete the entry form
READ THE RULES BEFORE YOU SUBMIT
SUBMIT YOUR VIDEO (ENTRY FORM)